Friday, April 24, 2009

My friend Kate calls dance an escape. Certainly is.

Okay, finishing up a few things and then going home to rest before dancing in front of what is reportedly 700 people. Well 703 now because my parents and brother are coming. Hope I don't go into a coughing jag on stage. Stupid cold. No, no I jest. It'll be fab. Got all the weirdness out last night at dress rehearsal so good vibes will abound.

I leave you with yet another little crush I've developed. They took Life on Mars off the air and replaced it with a show I was prepared to hate but ended up really liking. It helps that this gentleman is one of the leads. He's also in that movie The Hurt Locker that's been getting quite the buzz and may be a war movie I can actually watch without wanting to weep for the death of humanity.

Just sayin'. Have a great weekend. I'll be too sore to move by the end of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home