Saturday, September 27, 2008

Incomparable


I can't write because I'm crying. I loved you Mr. Newman and I'm so very sad you're gone. Your Henry Gandorf (ED. Note: it's Gondorff. Geesh.) was one of my all time favorite movie characters and Brick broke my heart. I actually learned how to hustle pool sharks a little in college and owe some of the "aw shucks" act to your Fast Eddie. You were wise enough to marry a Georgia girl who could hold her own with you and was just as amazing at her craft and I think that speaks volumes about you. You created an empire dedicated to charity and you've always reminded me a bit of my dad. Thank you so much for the inspiration. I'm creating a Netflix retrospective as we speak...Rest in Peace ol' Blue Eyes...

UPDATE: The Superficial writer says what my delicate nature (read: my mother) forbids me to say. But it's what I mean...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home