Friday, September 26, 2008

Channeling that energy elsewhere

For the record, I totally called this and I have witnesses to prove it. Game on...

Everyone talks about Knowshon but I'm saying Stafford and Green are the ones I can't take my eyes off. Especially Stafford. He's got that thing that Favre, Marino, Montana and all the great ones have. It's indefinable really but I know it when I see it. And it's in the eyes. It's a pinprick, a point of intensity, of light, that you see in their eyes when they survey the field. And he has it. I'm thinking he's NFL bound and it's okay if you hold me to that. Game on...

toothpaste for dinner
toothpastefordinner.com


Here's some weekend music for your consideration.

And, as usual, stolen shamelessly from Agent Bedhead who is increasingly my hero:

I could survive for 1 minute, 6 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor


Enjoy your work reprieve.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... go Vols!....

Eric

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home