Friday, August 22, 2008

Up the Beach

After I clean the bathroom, finish a freelancing piece and go for a run, I'm headed South to Fernandina Beach. Never mind that's there a hurricane there right now -- will that stop this intrepid traveler (and her fierce friends)? No. No it will not.

I had to go get some coffee this morning when I woke to discover an empty can -- this is something akin to finding that dude Jigsaw from Saw standing in your kitchen: a true horror scenario. As I was driving back I noticed some graffiti on the side of a building. I'm assuming the writer wanted to spell the word with two "a"s because of the angry scrawls that accompanied the phrase but it came out "I love [it was actually a heart] Satin."

Satin is nice.

This one goes out to the Help Desk.



ps: Shana, thanks and I like you, too and Bets I will pass along your sage words to the haters. Blogging is useful for venting. And apparently getting a little sympathy. You guys rule.


5 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... you know, I think that kitty is asking a valid question..... I mean, just look at the expression it its face!.... fixed, indeed!...

Eric

 
At 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at the beach!!

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger Lola said...

thanks bets! it was zactly what i needed....

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Reverse_Vampyr said...

I love the lolcat. He looks like Puss in Boots from Shrek.

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Lola said...

he does vaguely resemble antonio banderas... ;0)

love your site btw!

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home