Monday, July 14, 2008

Me-freakin'-yow

Does anyone else thinks it's almost impossibly ridiculous that Angelina Jolie is negotiating the sale of pictures of her children for an obscene chunk of change and yet -- and yet -- in order to deal with our current economic situation we are about to drill in previously untapped oil reserves to force world market prices down? Don't get me wrong -- I agree with the move. I just think that when that kind of capitalism -- the preening, voyeuristic kind -- is more profitable and less restricted than the kind that actually provides literal momentum to the world we've got to start redefining our value system.

Just sayin'.

My claws are slightly out lately so I'd like to retroactively/preemptively apologize to anyone I may have/will scratched/scratch. I'd especially like to go on record and say that knowledge is a resource, not a skill. I was just grumpy.

Here's to you Lou. (This one, too...) Go get some space, clear your head, get done what needs to get done and then give me a call. We can laugh about it then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home