Friday, March 21, 2008

In the hope that you will raise us up

I just realized what a bad Catholic I am! Posting pictures of cute, half-dressed men [ed note: yeah, I thought better of it.] on Good Friday. Sometimes it's alarming how cavalier I can be. But Juje says the western church does Easter in a pretty wacky way because it's nowhere near Passover which is what the last supper was pretty much all about. So, owing to my Slavic roots, I'm just going to obey the Eastern Orthodox church and celebrate good Friday on April 25th like the true Byzantine I am! (Of course, the Irish great-grandmother wouldn't approve. Crazy Roman Catholics!)

In any event, here's some of why I love being Catholic:







Holy Wisdom.

Be Not Afraid by The Hit Crew

(For you momma...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home