Monday, March 03, 2008

Monday morning BS detector decision

I can't make you people read. But I can encourage you. I'm just sayin' that education sometimes requires admitting that things are more complicated than they are popularly thought to be and, oh the horror, in order to deconstruct the complicated a little brain activity is in order. In other words, to be truly informed, you must think. Sucks don't it?

"Global warming might well be completely unrelated to environmental pollution and to the fact that Oil and Gas (and eventually coal) are likely to run out, both utter tragedies which are 100% genuine. Don't get me wrong, I feel that pollution is absolutely wrong and we need to completely reduce the amount of items we send to land-fill and recycling them where possible makes sense. We need to urgently find replacement fuels to replace oil.

This does not imply that Global Warming is related to any of the above. I feel that the net effect of the overstated Global Warming craze is just one where Governments and companies tax you either directly or indirectly more on anything they can."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home