Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Breaks are sanity savers

So, quickly, I'm really starting to understand the whole Godzilla franchise. I mean, how do you survive two monsters? You figure out a way to turn them on each other. Basic human truth. It's an interesting concept. Just sayin'.

I just made an awesome music compilation for my friend. It is as follows (don't stare directly into the genius of it. You'll burn your retinas):

Joey -- Concrete Blonde
Love Today -- Mika
Renegade -- STYX
Voices Carry -- 'Til Tuesday
No Myth -- Michael Penn
I Don't Feel Like Dancin' -- The Scissor Sisters
Hide & Seek -- Imogen Heap
Safety Dance -- Men Without Hats
Apres Moi -- Regina Spektor
Dirty Diana -- Michael Jackson
Space Age Love Song -- A Flock of Seagulls
Tomorrow, Wendy -- Concrete Blonde

Let me know if you want a copy. And, while there are some who will probably never speak to me again for this, I went to a baby shower Sunday and I just like these pictures from it. Don't be too mad at me ladies...

Back to the grind...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home