Friday, March 14, 2008

Games without frontiers

Going to see my first arena football game tomorrow and I have a feeling it's going to be a great experience, not because I love the sport so much but because my brothers have gotten a catered suite and given me free tickets. And my family, while inhabiting that weird land between absolute insanity and extreme laid back-ness, are the people who understand you best. And that's just cool to be around in a general sense.

Plus the Noj tends to do stuff that makes you laugh in your hand while looking around in horror at the thought that polite company may have just seen that.

It's gonna be a good time I think and the perfect way to spend the last few days I have left before I bury myself in books in preparation for my end-of-degree comprehensive exams.

Thank you crazy family for doing things spontaneously and not allowing me to say no.

Tackle your Friday with a grunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home