Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Perfectly, pervertedly matched

Even though I kinda hate how they came together, I sorta secretly love that they did because Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman are probably the perfect couple and belong together. Here's a video she made that aired on his show and then his response. The sheer number of celebrities featured in Jimmy's is astounding and Harrison Ford's little cameo just cracked me up. Note -- if you are easily offended by bad language and sexual suggestion (Mom) then I'd advise you not watch. However, if you've always wanted to see Ben Affleck in tiny cut off jean shorts, roll tape. (Inexplicably, Huey Lewis also makes an appearance which is weird because I was just talking about him with my boss who's all about the movie American Psycho where Huey is mentioned reverently...)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home