Monday, February 11, 2008

The week begins with...

This guy I work with used the expression "Bojangles-style corruption" to describe someone we know who's a bit of a backwoods simpleton but is erroneously of the opinion that she's a major player.

It's been making me laugh for about an hour.

This workmate of mine is also fascinated by this guy, famous for playing the PC in the MAC/PC commercials, who wrote a book wherein the middle section is a listing of 700 hobo names (which he reads in one take in the book on tape version), so I guess his fascination with the guy who's fascinated by hobos makes it make sense that he would come up with a description utilizing the lovable tramp Bojangles.

He's also fascinated by Dennis Kucinich's wife -- well maybe less her and more the union of the two. If I correlate the descriptions he invents with what fascinates him I'm slightly afraid of what will be borne from this particular interest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home