Monday, January 21, 2008

Games without frontiers

I literally danced for hours this weekend and muscles I didn't even know I had are letting me know I have them. I mean yesterday I had to roll -- no joke -- out of bed because my hips just weren't going to respond to the synapses in my brain that were firing off instructions for them to bend. My hips just gave my brain the finger and I tried not to be too angry with them because I did kinda tax them to the extreme this weekend. But, I tell ya, I really like knowing that I can still bust out some grand jetes and torso rolls with the best of them. Also, I had the opportunity to visit an old favorite that I haven't been to since High School, Huey's in Atlanta. I used to go there after church on Sundays when I first learned to drive and it was nice getting up early Sunday and popping on down Peachtree (it was only about 5 minutes from my friend's house) for some chicory coffee and french toast. *sigh*

On the way back East, I stopped and got some gatorade and some boiled peanuts -- yes, this is why I love Atlanta. You can stop at a gas station in the middle of downtown and get boiled peanuts for two dollars. Awesome.

A friend who recently moved to Charleston sent me this book:



I haven't read it yet but it looks interesting. You can read more about it here. Okay E, I've blogged about it. Happy now? (I'm kidding! Thanks for the book and the letter.)

More music going into the MP3 playerl. This is actually from college and oh so good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home