Saturday, January 26, 2008

Someday the truth will out and it might be too damn late

My ability to opine will be severely limited in the coming months. Awww, I know...need a tissue? I'm just really busy, k? don't be mad...

I want so badly to talk about the nefariousness of the medical profession/big pharma in promoting the false sense of security accompanying prescription medication that has been made so very public of late with some tragic news that I won't repeat here out of respect. But I'll decline because I don't think people are ready to hear it yet. Suffice it to say that med/pharma is a business and selling drugs is how they generate revenue and stay in business. So, maybe we're not getting all the warning information as a society that we should. And that just pisses me off, man. It really does.

But, I won't talk about that. Instead, for levity, I'll show you this photo of my ladies last weekend. They are so good at the dance. It's inspiring.

And also a picture of the kickass denim dress Sweet P made last week on Project Runway. I totally want it.


and speaking of dance, disco's back ya'll. And I love it.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home