Friday, August 24, 2007

Virgo rising


Connery and I share a birthday tomorrow. I'm sure he's going to spend it in a bathtub full of money. I'll be seeing 80s pop great Def Leppard in the Atl. It takes all kinds no?

Here's a list of other people born on my b-day -- from Ivan the Terrible to Elvis Costello to Tim Burton to Leonard Bernstein to Gene Simmons to Bret Harte, etc... Not including Duncan, who'll be throwing his first birthday cake from his high chair sometime tomorrow. We are in good (and in some cases, dubious) company my little friend.

And just because the irony in this report is so real you can taste it in the back of your throat when you read this, I give it to you from Villainous Company. Martyrdom turned on it's head...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home