Monday, August 20, 2007

Made up word of the day

Update:

My sister-in-law read this and had this to say in an email to me --
"Saw your blog today about the perverts at work.....and I can see your sentiment. I feel the same way towards certain types of women out there in the world. The ones who perpetuate negative and discriminatory and oppressive stereotypes about the gender Female.....sad but true....I could do a little whoop ass on them behind the dumpster, too."

Amen sister woman.

"workvert" -- the perv at work who's the reason that men have to walk around on eggshells with their female coworkers these days because these guys have strewn the path with demeaning sexist remarks, wandering gazes and just a general lack of any kind of respectable behavior when there's the swish of soft fabric or the scent of perfume in the air. The other men in the office should take you out back and kick the crap out of you behind the dumpsters for making it so hard for them.

I'm just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home