Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Piglet with Tigger tendencies


Lou and I had a great conversation the other day about a Psychology class she took in college that placed every personality type within the confines of a Pooh character (this sounds like that cool book The Tao of Pooh but is slightly different so bear with me).
We decided that I was Piglet (who's sort of a 'fraidy cat...er, pig) with Tigger tendencies (bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!). She, on the other hand, is Tigger with the maternal Kanga tendencies.








Both of us decided that the Eeyores in our lives ("I guess I'll rebuild my house but it'll just fall down again anyway..."), while charming and you just want to hold 'em and make 'em feel better, have got to go.







It was a really great conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home