Friday, January 05, 2007

Back into the swing

I saw Little Black Book last night on the teevee. I never wanted to see it thinking it was a sappy romantic comedy but it turned out to be much deeper, darker and meatier than my preconceptions. Holly Hunter played the part of the arrogant narcissist perfectly. Almost the exact opposite of the role she played in Broadcast News, by the way.

On a more pleasant note, I can finally take my tree down because tomorrow's "Little Christmas." Being Catholic has it's perks...we get extra presents!

School starts next week. Halfway there (and feeling every minute of it...)

Happy Friday people. I don't know about you but there's some wine at mi casa with mi nombre on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home