Monday, December 18, 2006

It's good to not mind being reminded who you really are...

This is Noj (pronounced "Naahj").

Everyone should have a Noj to love. My Noj gives great advice about life, when it's time to realize that you've made the best of a situation long enough, and how it's silly to worry about anything because life just jumps out and surprises you when you least expect it. Noj always makes me feel better. He puts the hope in me. He's also about to be a daddy for the first time. That kid is so lucky. I just got to have him as a brother. He'll be a fantastic father.


This is Ynohtna. (Pronounced "Why-not-na"). He's Noj's best friend.
He got to be my best friend (and other brother -- as if four weren't enough) by extension. I took this recently at a holiday party while he was saying my name up close in the lens. "Harass!" he said, and I snapped the photo. When Noj saw the photo he sang, "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch," which would be mean if Ynohtna didn't have (and I'm not joking) the best sense of humor in the entire universe. So, in honor of these best friends, both of whom I love dearly and don't think I could have made it through my late teens/early 20s without them, here's some mischief:

Release the Kracken, you big dummies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home