Friday, December 15, 2006

Brain dead Friday

I got nuthin' today. My little stories came out in the Dec. issue of Southern Distinction. You can check those out if you want. Rosie O'Donnell has always been offensive to me, the space station on the moon is freaking me out in a really cool way, the Iranian president is still a nut job, Washington D.C. is lookin' better and better to me everyday, and people continue to confuse and excite me. So now you know.

Happy Friday. Here's something from Cute Overload that made me laugh for a full minute. The Help desk guys at work laughed politely. They're sweethearts they are. But I don't think it struck them as quite so funny. I nearly peed my pants.

Look, I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation for this

OK, OK, People, calm down.
I'm sure there is an explanation for all of this.
I'm sure the cat in the foreground was simply reaching for his morning porridge, and there was a simple misunderstanding that caused a 'Head chomp', and the kitten in the background was not scarred for life.


NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home