Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wondertwin powers...activate!

I have superpowers. I have the ability to make otherwise rational women turn into demons by merely expressing a modicum of interest in some random man. In the past several years, I have turned many women from lovely, caring people into conniving, hissing sociopaths. An ex-boyfriend of mine from college told me, upon witnessing my ability, that it was really related to the way the women see me and had less to do with the way they saw the man. This implies, of course, that men are aware of this phenomenon and use it accordingly. "Gotta have a girlfriend to get a girlfriend," ex-boyfriend said. Really missed the boat by not marrying that one, eh?

Anyway, I think I've been remiss in not developing this talent. Think of the havoc I could wreak. Indeed, the havoc I have already wrought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home