Thursday, November 16, 2006

Peanuts and milk chocolatey goodness keep me from launching pencil/pen projectiles onto unsuspecting coworkers

I just read the funniest thing on a "web ring" calling for Grammar Avengers to Unite --- No website espousing forms of hatred or intolerance will be allowed to join this web ring. There's another way to say this of course: Intolerance will not be tolerated. Which is just hilarious. Especially for the high and mighty purveyors of all things semantically proper.

And, for the record, I don't tolerate intolerance either. I just make sure that I recognize the hypocrisy in this stance before promoting it with an air of superiority.

People are silly.

Snickers may be the greatest candy bar ever and I can't get enough of this song because it makes me nostalgic for the college friends (I never claimed to be insightful all the time. Sometimes candy bars and music are all I've got...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home