Friday, July 18, 2008

True love

I'm liking the satellite radio thing. I was just introduced to this song and I'm pleased.

Here're a few things. First, I defy you to watch this video and not cry. I simply cannot do it, even with the cheesy Whitney Houston track. I've always wanted a pet lion...I mean they live in prides -- how cool is that?




Also, Steph sent me this: http://www.drhorrible.com/

I haven't watched it yet but I had heard of it and how I love me some Doogie Howser (even if he won't love me back) and Joss Whedon, discoverer of David Boreanaz and I mean c'mon:






















Also, my pear tree is prolific this year and Stella has grandma eyebrows. Just thought you'd like to know...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home