Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tropical Depression

I'm in a low spot today friends. It tends to happen midweek, especially when you realize that all your excitement for the coming weekend just ends in another Monday. The movie Groundhog Day is playing in my head right now...

If you have a tip on how to stave off the midweek bluesies I'd love to hear it. But I'm not going to provide an easy way for you to tell me. You're gonna have to show you care by working at it a little. So there.

In an attempt to remember that there is such a thing as passion and humor in life, I give you this, duly ripped off from Agent Bedhead, who never disappoints. And, oh yeah, Christian Bale's mom -- yeah you. Not cool man. So not cool.

And I want to start watching this. I have a positive review from the Help Desk and they usually know what they're talking about...

UPDATE: For John Turner and Gill. I feel like a watery tart just threw a sword at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home