Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Talking to you is like talking to a goat

Now that I can relax a little after successfully enduring the most intense three hours of my life -- it reminded me of the newsroom when you just have to filter out the sound of 15 other people furiously and nervously typing, sighing, grunting and having panic attacks -- I can get back to surfing the internets for the funny while actively procrastinating at work. Here's a new favorite because I have a deep and abiding love for The Onion ever since it kept me laughing as a tear-off calendar on my desk at the paper ("Area Man's Hair Feathered Like Wings of Majestic Bird"). And also because I have a deep and secret fantasy that this kind of interview might actually occur in the not so distant future and when it does it'll just be tragic. But we can laugh at it now...



9/11 Conspiracy Theories 'Ridiculous,' Al Qaeda Says

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home