Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Heroes and their theme songs

I gotta give a shout out to the guy that made the 911 call to police in the Meredith Emerson case. You can read about here and be sure to listen to the call because at one point the guy offers to go take the bastard down because he's worried the police won't be there in time. And you can tell by his voice he means it. This all went down about five minutes from my childhood home in Atlanta and, I gotta say, I've never been prouder to be a Georgia girl and an Atlanta native.

Also, I'm in the process of learning a beautiful dance combination to this song for our show in the Spring and I've just fallen in love, both with the piece and the music. Maybe it's because it's a lyrical piece and you're pretty much required to listen to and feel the music in order to effectively dance it; or maybe it's because sometimes your life circumstantially allows specific things to resonate with you in ways maybe they wouldn't at other times. Either way, I'm feeling it. I hope you can to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home