Monday, December 31, 2007

Rebirth

Happy New Year's Eve people! I'll be spending mine in reflection since I've got some big decisions to make in the very near future. I ran into a friend of mine and his wife yesterday -- he's the guru of this site among other things -- while spending a Borders gift card and told him of my tentative plans after I finish this degree in the Spring. It was the first time I've told anyone outside the inner circle and it feels like that means I must be serious. Scary business...but I'm so ready for a change I can taste it. Noj says that I was semi-successful here -- "You did okay but you didn't do great," he says --- but I didn't really succeed. Not to my liking anyway. So I should take the lessons and use them to succeed somewhere else. It's daunting but I suppose I'm up to the challenge. It'll be nice to see some different faces on a daily basis that's for damn sure.

And I digress - before I sink myself into a hole. Ahem.

Anyway, happy New Year. Be safe and count your blessings and for the love of Pete, quit bitching about everything, will ya? You don't have it so bad... (yeah, so I'm talking to myself. It's my prerogative.)

And here's a good song from Timbaland's Shock Value -- one of my favorite albums of the year -- that should be good for the festivities tonight. One of my dance teachers came up with some kickin' choreography to this song so I can vouch for its imminent danceability.

See ya in '08!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home