Thursday, May 03, 2007

Damnitfeelsgoodtobeagangsta

I come from good stock. Wanna know how I know? Cause my mom and I were chatting on the phone the other day and she got really excited because she had sent me an article from their local newspaper on this guy:

The most important reason that I wrote this book is that demeaning people do terrible damage to others and to their companies. And even though there are occasions when being an asshole helps people and companies “win,” my view is that if you are a winner and an asshole, you are still an asshole and I don’t want to be around you!

She single-handedly legitimized all the whining I've been doing for the last couple of years with this email. It is the grown-up equivalent of when she used to give me jello when i had a cold to ease my sore throat. I love you mommy.

Just starting to peek my head around regression analysis and the benefits of accountability in the public sector. Three small papers left to write and then I'm done for a few weeks. Glory, glory hallelujah.

At least it keeps me from worrying about this kind of stuff. Ya know, there are losers and then there are opportunistic, selfish, simple-minded cretins masquerading as human beings. They're losers, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home