Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Still processing...

More updates from HotAir.com on the VT tragedy. I'm sure at some point I'll have a lot to say about this. But for right now I just keep cycling this question through my mind: why? Why? Why? Why?

My heart tears at the thought of those parents getting phone calls saying they'd lost a child in the fray -- in a war for which none of them signed up; indeed one that existed inside the head of one lonely, tortured, selfish, self-involved child.

I'm sending this song out for all those lost. It always makes me feel reaffirmed somehow -- maybe because I thrash around a lot when I hear it, or I know it was written by a bit of a tortured soul, or that it is essentially about freedom. Either way, now you know you'll never be afraid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home