Wednesday, April 11, 2007

If I get by, it's mine...

You know it's a slow news year when Larry Birkhead being the father is what rivets the attention of the nation. Except, um, there is a war going on and the economy is improving and teachers are abusing their power and the bureaucracy is getting out of control, etc.

Maybe the attention of the country is the problem.

Anywho, talked to my friend Bob last night and was delighted to discover that I can still make her laugh. And, trust me, I'm not that funny. That's true friendship man.
So, for you Bob, here's a little song from our college years. Wish I had a copy of Stephen King's Misery as an audio file to give you memories of Room 206, Brumby Hall. Those lofts were da bomb, baby!

And, here's to Diane, photographer extraordinaire, old family friend and cranky bee-otch. She gives good photo. (www.photosbydiane.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home