Monday, February 12, 2007

Revolve in Peace

I know this guy named John whom I've always liked. The other day he was wearing this shirt:





He told me he got it from a site called Think Geek. The name of the shirt is "Pluto Responds."

I was right to like John.

Here's today's musical selection going out to Noj. No New Tale To Tell by Love & Rockets It's slightly backward as I introduced this song to him but he liked it so much he immediately learned to play it on the guitar. So, you could say we bonded over Love & Rockets. Which I'm sure a lot of people do...

And, just because I just got this CD and can't stop listening to this song, here's some My Chemical Romance. Good stuff people, I'm telling ya.

And yes, it's 6 a.m. I've been up since 4:30. Homework and things do not allow me to sleep. And I'm a freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home