Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"One good thing about music: when it hits you, you feel no pain." ~ Bob Marley

I've decided, in the interest of reconciling my multiple music personalities, to post influential music from my past that relates to all my siblings, friends, etc individually. It's a type of therapy you see.

First up, my mom and her collection of 50s music. Whenever we were in the car together I was regaled with the pop classics pre-Elvis and the Beatles. Here's one I remember well from Del Shannon.
And, just for the hell of it, here is a song from the Scissor Sisters, a band Lou recently introduced me to. Glad to see the BeeGees influence lasted past the 80s. Don't feel like dancing, dancing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home