Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Synchronicity

I recommended a movie recently to some folks so I had to move it to the top of my Netflix list towatch it again and make sure I wasn't recommending something subpar. Thankfully, it is as good as I remember -- I always say it's a favorite, but hadn't seen it in a while and you know how tastes change... (Ewan McGregor...mmmmm....)

Anyway, I've said all that to say this: there's a great R.E.M. song in this movie from New Adventures in Hi-Fi, the last R.E.M. disc I bought (I have all previous -- I'm a fan...), and I wanted to share it cause it's just that cool. So here it is.

And, from the same disc, because my sister Juliana and I were just talking about their induction into the Ga. Music Hall of Fame, here's one that makes me think of you Juje.

Oh, and a friend recently introduced me to this band. Check out their MySpace page and play MetalGrammar w/Nelly. You will want to dance. And this, as we know, is never a bad thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home