Friday, September 22, 2006

The king of carrot flowers

I'm so annoyed right now that anything I write will be a rant. And I'm trying to cut down on bitterness in my diet cause I hear it causes cancer. What I can say is that good business decisions are rarely made from personal motivation. In other words, doing what's right for the business can be sharply disconnected from doing what's right for you. How people who've been in the workplace for 20+ years and are well into their middle age years have let this escape them is beyond me.

For Friday, here's the Lord Somber-offered Space Blog (he re-sent as payment for "the props"), here's a sample of a really good local record that I've been re-visiting, and here's one for my bitches.

It's Friday people. Have a drink and [censored as unbecoming a lady by my mother]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home