Monday, June 05, 2006

Irrelevant stick figure

I'm all moved in -- except for some books and kitchen things. My sister wanted to beat me down for not having more boxes. She's much more organized than I.

So, I had blocked out just what a hell-hole I was living in as it was what I could afford so I made the best of it. My soon-to-be sister-in-law was shocked that my landlady had the conscience to allow me to live there and would continue to raise the rent regardless of the mold growing in the bathroom, the leaking washing machine, the open floor vents, the "hasn't been painted in 20 years" rustic look, etc., etc...

So, good riddance slum lord. You, along with anyone else who took pleasure in my struggles (you know who you are, you bastards...) may sit and, lest we forget, spin. (Sorry parents o' mine. It just seemed appropriate in a kitschy, 80s kind of way...)

Speaking of kitschy, 80s...

2 Comments:

At 4:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home