Friday, May 26, 2006

Playing hooky to garden

I'm taking the week off next week to move and it occurs to me: I haven't taken more than a couple days off in a row in over 4 years. Something is seriously wrong in my brain... No wonder it feels like my soul is dying.

Went and watered the rose bushes at my new house this morning. This was a good decision, albeit a tiring one...

One more thing: I heard that there's a rumor circulating that La Jolie might try to induce labor for the day of the Aniston/Vaughn movie premiere. Having some fairly recent experience with someone who would do something that loopy I can say that self-loathing causes bad decisions and folks are never the better for it. I know girls that looked like Aniston probably made you feel pretty bad as a younger person Ange but get over it already, K?

Happy Friday.

1 Comments:

At 4:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home