Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Love those baby blues

Totally forgot about this and then "code-name Ennui" reminded me -- For some reason this completely cracked me up, very likely because I love the PBR, we were drinking it this night (it's deliciously cheap, if not so much deliciously beer), my Dad drank it when he drank beer and the guy who said this is one of those adorable guys who have a sweet edge of upper crust about them. Like they know all about fine wines and where to buy the best docksiders.

So when he (Chip was his be-spectacled name. Doesn't it just scream J. Crew?), after someone suggested another small round of PBR, says, "Pabst's Blue Ribbon -- my dad called [cans of PBR] 'baby blues'. Son, go get me a baby blue!" I nearly peed my pants laughing.

I don't know why. It just struck me as funny.

PBR is offically, for me, now christend Baby Blue. Thanks you straight-laced-but-hiding-a-secret-redneck friend of a friend. You're alright by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home