Thursday, February 23, 2006

Through the Looking Glass

Man, I love computer/music nerds. This guy has developed a databse that tells you the # 1 song on any date (presumably since 1958 when Billboard started keeping such records).

Mine (August 25, 1972) is "Brandy, You're a Fine Girl" which is a song my college roommate introduced me to in, say, 1992.

Brandy, you're a fine girl/
What a good wife you would be/
But my life, my love and my lady/
Is the sea

Little did I understand the significance... . I feel oddly the same as when I found out that Elvis Costello and Sean Connery were both born on my birthday. Arbitray coincidence cannot stop delusions of grandeur, my friends.

Go here to find out what people liked on the day you entered this world.

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM , Blogger Ennui said...

"Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon & Garfunkel

I'm not going to read too much into that one.

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger LordSomber said...

"I'm a believer" by the Monkees.
Hmm...

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home