Thursday, December 20, 2007

Countdown

Since I'm a total movie buff (what exactly is a buff?...what a weird word...that just occurred to me) I thought I'd count down the days with my favorite Christmas movie scenes using YouTube and my memory. I'm working on feeling really good this Christmas because I like to give the people who try to bring you down a reason to keep trying. It's important to have a goal, even if you should be slapped repeatedly for spreading misery in such a potentially hopeful time of the year. Ahem.

But here's the first. This one's dedicated to the college friends who watched this one over and over again with me when we didn't have cable tv in the dorm. It actually almost always makes me cry... I'm having troubling embedding this clip so I'll just give you the link. Here's Bill Murray from Scrooged discovering the miracle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home