Friday, December 02, 2005

Aslan lives. Try not to be angry about it....


The Chronicle of Higher Education, one of the best newspapers in the country despite its (supposedly) limited demographic, has a fantastic article about C.S. Lewis and the Chronicles of Narnia.

If Lewis and his Christian apologetics makes you angry, you may not agree with the slant of this article. But I just love the guy. Ask J.K. Rowling if Lewis was an inspiration for her Harry Potter series. Betcha he was.

And besides, I think it's very interesting that the guy went from affirmed atheist to one of the most prolific apologists of the 20th century. I'm just saying it's interesting...like maybe divine inspiration gets proven in the practical outcome...

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM , Blogger Metabedu Connects said...

Interesting reading. I like CS also. Have you read "the screwtape letters"?
"The Problem of Pain"?

 
At 10:42 AM , Blogger Lola said...

I'll post about this. Thanks for reading...come back and post again!

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home