Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The continuing saga of the death of CNN

Man. Talk about jumping the shark. The Daily Pundit posts this little gem (where Quick obtained this audio file I'll never know...) that is proof-positive of the shenanigans over at CNN. I guess all the faux concern and perfectly coiffed anchors couldn't instill the sense of security over there that would prevent them from protesting too much, as The Bard might say. I feel kinda bad for them really. But damn, man. What supervisor let an operator do this sort of thing? The operator was fired by the way, which, in my opinion is the true tragedy. He was just riding for the brand, ya know? But they cut him loose quick. I guess you can think it but not talk about it. I don't know if that's tact or just plain loosey-goosey political gesturing. It just doesn't feel smooth to me...

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM , Blogger LordSomber said...

I can't feel bad for them unless they honestly try to come clean about it.
Claiming it's a "freedom of speech" issue is just weak -- kinda like complaining that you were fired after tellin' off the boss.

 

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home