Thursday, November 15, 2007

Better out than in I always say

You know what I love? When people appropriate things you find funny to get attention. I know this doesn't make sense to everyone...but it makes sense to the right people. Trust me. And it just makes me feel better to say it.

Also, living with a severe drought has made me wonder -- since water is the most abundant natural resource on the planet, isn't the panic over drinking water a bit excessive? And don't start with me on the argument that we'll lower ocean levels if we have to start desalinating and disbursing water from the coasts -- what with the polar ice caps melting and the sea level rising in just a few more years a la global warming we should be in pretty good shape. See how that all balances out?

I love this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home