Wednesday, October 31, 2007

H A double L O, double U, double E, N spells...

Someone at work was looking at some list of the top 20 scariest movies for Halloween and Bambi made the list. Damn straight it did. My mother took a bunch of us kids to see this festival of pain disguised as a Disney movie when I was very young -- couldn't have been more than like 4. She had to remove me from the theater when Bambi's mom gets killed (sorry for ruining the ending for all the Unabombers who've been living in the woods and didn't know this happened) -- I broke out crying and absolutely was inconsolable. I have never seen the ending.

And I never will.

On that note, here's a few happy hallow-wieners:































Here's my Halloween costume because I basically affected this same look the first couple of years of college and I like the song -- I am so not cool...


And my favorite Halloween song ever. Okay, I'm kinda cool...


Be creepy tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home