Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Idiot filter


You know what's annoying? People who act like they don't know what you're talking about so they can maintain a sense of superiority while they wait for you to butcher the thing they already know (and boy doesn't it just irritate the hell out of them when they disover that you're just as informed as they and so the hole in the argument never materilaizes and they're left looking kind of dumb for acting like they didn't know what was going on? Unplanned self-sabotage sucks, eh?)? Here's a hint dude: if you have to act uninformed in order to feel like the smartest one in the room that's just ... man I can't even finish. It's obvious why this is a stupid tactic and I won't waste my finger strength. (To The Man: Sorry for yet another cerebral post. I can't help it...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You talkin' to me?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home